TYPICAL PROJECT SEQUENCE
CONTRACT DOCUMENTATION, TENDERING & NEGOTIATING
When you have approved the developed design, the project is then
divided into various elements for thorough documentation.
The following areas are some of these elements:
- Working and Detailed Drawings
- Services Drawings including electrical, telecommunications, computers, electronics, air conditioning and fire protection.
- Review of Cost Estimate
- Building Applications to local authorities
- Coordinating Consultants Documents & Authorities' Requirements
- Selective Competitive Tendering
- Selecting and negotiating form and content of Builder and Supplier Contracts
- Tender Analysis
- Tender Negotiations
- Contract Preparation and Execution.